Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
I actually seen this video already, and glad they add option to adjust the camera, it will solve alot of problems. Fights like Titan and Arachne will be no longer pain in the ass.
Game is really shaping up.
Yeah it's admirable that Tabata and team have taken every piece of criticism thrown at the game and turned it around into an improvement.

They're doing a good job at narrowing down the list of what trolls can legitimately complain about.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
Now, as encouraging as that pic looks, it's not actually confirmation that you'll be able to fly from continent to continent without loading as it's being presented as elsewhere. That looks like the thing in the background of Galdin Quay, not necessarily the KotR island that it evokes. There could well be an invisible wall or loading border not far from there.

That said, I'm placing my bets on it actually being seamless.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
Weird idea just popped into my head, but...

If I preordered on PSN so I get the midnight release, is it possible to change my PS4 timezone to play it a few hours early?

Aug 13, 2016
With November 29th being so close, what is everyone's plans for the week of release? I've got the 1st and 2nd December booked off work. I think i'll plan to rewatch the Brotherhood anime in full, as well as Kingsglaive the night before. Then for the main event! I'm definitely planning to explore every nook and cranny of this game. I've got the strategy guide on pre-order, the first time i've ordered one since FFX. I won't use it until after completing the game, but can't wait to find all the end game content and hopefully some epic secret bosses. Feeling very nostalgic and excited about this, as it reminds me of my childhood sinking hours into the PS2 (Kingdom Hearts and FFX especially).