KINGDOM HEARTS III - General News Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
A bit late but, here are the KHIII news thus far (D23-August):
  • The TANGLED world name is Kingdom of Corona.
  • Every Keyblade has its own transformation.
  • Atraction Flow can be used at any time.
  • BIG HERO 6 confirmed as new world for the game.
  • The storyline in that world will take place after the movie´s event.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Not until they implement a Goofy Movie World. Be it a side story or act as a DLC, how I'm seeing it, I would have tons of fun playing in it.

Princess & The Frog fits perfectly with Kingdom Hearts. They better do it. I don't know how Tiana's existence in the KH universe will be like since she's a Princess and there's the 7 princesses of Hearts but it still works.....

BladeRunner

SOLDIER, First Class
Jun 7, 2014
Poland
Princess & The Frog fits perfectly with Kingdom Hearts. They better do it. I don't know how Tiana's existence in the KH universe will be like since she's a Princess and there's the 7 princesses of Hearts but it still works.....
Disney Princesses =/= Princesses of Heart so it's not really an issue. Even the first KH featured Ariel, who was a princess but wasn't a Princess of Heart.

On a side note, the whole Disney Princesses franchise is a bit funny, since they don't even have to actually be princesses (like Pocahontas and Mulan). And neither do Princesses of Heart (like Kairi and Alice).