New Character! ( A few Screenshots from Famitsu!)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Noctis is Sora. Luna and Stella are both Nobodies of Kairi.

THAT'S WHY THEY LOOK LIKE NAMINE!!!

Okay, enough trolling for one day :kefkalol:
Noctis is the Heartless version of Sora, as we know "Sora" means "Sky" and Noctis' name means "Night Sky", the Sky is black at night, much like a heartless or Sora in his anti form. As we know, Noctis can see the light, sound familiar...? Sora is always obsessing over the light inside Kingdom Hearts.

Noctis and Stella can see the light because they serve as a form of Sora and Namine and can see the light from Kingdom Hearts, at the end of FFXV Noctis will ascend into the light and arrive to meet Sora on the other side.

CONFIRMED

I prefer an evil Luna. Providing she's still around and definitely a separate character, Stella can be the sword of the Fleuret family, while Luna wields the pen. If we know one thing, it's that the pen is mightier than the sword, so they say. Luna has politician and diplomat written all over her face. If that room she is in is the same room as that house in Accordo, I wonder if Luna did some double crossing on behalf of say, her conquerors from Niflheim.

Noctis's date = help, we're on the run and we need sanctuary! Let's go meet Luna, who will surely provide us with diplomatic protection!

Luna: Sorry, guys. My new masters have been looking for you, and they want you dead. I've called them over now, and I don't care if they have to flood it to have you all put down. I do this and I ensure the protection of my nation and my people!

Last edited:

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
What if Final Fantasy Xv is the prolouge of Kingdom hearts 3 when You reach the end of the game it says continue the story in Kh3

Jul 29, 2014
Miami
I know this is a bit of as stretch, but does Dragoon Lady looks as if she has a ponytail somewhat similar to Luna's own, aside from it being positioned differently?

In Luna's case, her ponytail is pinned up to the back of her head. But I can't tell if Dragoon Lady's own is an actual ponytail or if her hair is just pulled back loosely.

Again, this is a stretch, but considering we've already tackled the Kingdom Hearts angle...:rolleyes:

Sep 26, 2013
The "Dragoon Lady" is a Dragon Knight, which is one of the job classes enemies will come in.

Nomura said he wouldn't do that to Stella too. Probably applies to Luna as well.

Jul 29, 2014
Miami
It almost impossible to compare work that has been done for Versus XIII to XV considering a lot has been changed and discarded.
Fair enough. Just wanted her to be something more than just another enemy. The 2011 trailer gave the impression that she could be someone of significance.
The "Dragoon Lady" is a Dragon Knight, which is one of the job classes enemies will come in.

Nomura said he wouldn't do that to Stella too. Probably applies to Luna as well.
I do remember him saying that while describing the Dragon Knight. But is it right to just assume that just because Nomura made that mandate for Stella, that they'll automatically do the same for Luna? Just because they look alike or the might even be related? Wouldn't that incline that they might also be similar in personality? While I don't think that'll be case, I would imagine Square would provide a little variety in each character's personality.

I just hope the females in XV won't be simpering ingénues that come equipped with their own ransom notes.

somni

PSICOM Soldier
Nov 26, 2013
The possibilities are getting interesting. Initially after seeing the trailer for the first time. I immediately assumed that was Stella in some sort of formal dress up. When Luna was mentioned, I figured it was meant to be a red herring over the 'Stella' shot.

Thinking over some of these theories, I found myself believing more that Stella is using Luna as a pseudonym/alias. Referring back to that intro of the E3 2013 trailer it's possible Stella & Noctis knew one another as children, but were apart for so long they couldn't recognize each other as adults (or at least Noctis wouldn't be able to.) We see them meeting each other at the party for peace treaty signing, as if for the first time. Although that contradicts the scene of them as children (assuming they are indeed Noctis and Stella playing.)

Now bearing all this in mind, from the preview we've had of their conversation back in that 2008 clip, she never once introduces her self as 'Stella'. I have a hunch that is the moment she introduces herself instead as 'Luna'. She then invites Noctis to come visit her in Tenebrae. I'm aware that particular clip was most likely from an incomplete script, still I feel it's plausible. Stella seems to play an important role in the events of XV, so there are reasons why she would want to conceal her identity. Possibly for her safety, with tensions increasing, and the state of the nations slipping back into war.

On the flip side, the twin sister theory is equally as interesting. In regards to that one, I'm at a loss, so more story details are needed.

Last edited:

UNKLE

Red Wings Commander
Oct 26, 2013
Come to think of it, when was the last time anyone over at Square-Enix officially uttered the name "Stella"?

"Stella" could be dead. A relic of Versus now cast aside, perhaps with her character concept, with her blonde locks living on as the base design for a entirely new character called Luna. Possible. It wouldn't explain the name change, unless they've decided that Luna is a prettier name/has a greater symbolic meaning than Stella.

As far as I'm concerned, unless they confirm it, "Stella" as we know it doesn't exist in Final Fantasy XV.
We never saw grew stella in e3 2013 trailer, only in cg artwork and its looks pretty same to luna for me... heck the last time we saw stella in trailer that was back 2011 when nomura was the boss after 2011 the game is changed in every way (2012 when tabata came to XV project) so why not? stella can be deleted i mean not really deleted but change her name and role etc...so yes basically the old stella is dead, with the old plot VS13 so Luna is new charatcer.

Last edited: