New Character! ( A few Screenshots from Famitsu!)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

King Bimpy

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 11, 2014
Luna is Noc's wife to be because of a force marriage? But ends up killed? idk. It's not Stella. it's not a clone of stella. It's not Stella from another dimmison. It's not the future Stella coming back to the past. i refuse to believe it is stella!

Takoyaki

SOLDIER Second Class
May 27, 2014
FINAL FANTASY® XV –EPISODE DUSCAE–, highlight the journey of Noctis and his entourage. Players will be able to see familiar denizens of the FINAL FANTASY series, including a larger-than-life Adamantoise, a lumbering Garula herd, and mischievous goblins. Fans can also catch a glimpse of Luna, who plays a pivotal role in the story.
So we'll see her in the demo!

Wow, wow... long time since I last came to this forum and now it's freaking intense here. I can't stop laughing at the "Nobody Teory".

I think there will be a great mystery around Stella and Luna or maybe It's just a name change to make more obvious the relation with Noctis name.
Not everyone knows that "Stella" means Star but I think It's pretty obvious that Luna means Moon.

If it's true, I think they changed the background of Noct and "Stella/Luna" too and that scene of meeting in the top of the building with the Etro painting is now gone.
Like someone said before, some things probably changed from Versus XIII to XV and I think now they know each since they're kids. The fact that the "kid Stella/Luna" uses the exact same phrase that the "old Versus XIII Stella" uses maybes indicate that they changed the scene.

Now all that discussion remember me one old picture of "Stella" with a large moon and different clothes... Maybe this thing of Stella and Luna exists since the Versus XIII and no one noted. Can they really be two different characters?

Sorry If I wrote something wrong, my english is pretty rusted.

buddhafied

Sphere Hunter
Sep 30, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Wow, wow... long time since I last came to this forum and now it's freaking intense here. I can't stop laughing at the "Nobody Teory".

I think there will be a great mystery around Stella and Luna or maybe It's just a name change to make more obvious the relation with Noctis name.
Not everyone knows that "Stella" means Star but I think It's pretty obvious that Luna means Moon.

If it's true, I think they changed the background of Noct and "Stella/Luna" too and that scene of meeting in the top of the building with the Etro painting is now gone.
Like someone said before, some things probably changed from Versus XIII to XV and I think now they know each since they're kids. The fact that the "kid Stella/Luna" uses the exact same phrase that the "old Versus XIII Stella" uses maybes indicate that they changed the scene.

Now all that discussion remember me one old picture of "Stella" with a large moon and different clothes... Maybe this thing of Stella and Luna exists since the Versus XIII and no one noted. Can they really be two different characters?

Sorry If I wrote something wrong, my english is pretty rusted.
Your English is plenty good. And I think you made some great points!

Tani

Yevonite
Oct 25, 2013
India
www.facebook.com
I'm not sure if i'm correct at this point, but wasn't it said in some interview that the story is the only thing that will remain unchanged? Maybe there was a plan to introduce Luna all along. And i say this because Stella and Luna look really REALLY different even for a redesign. Unless they scrapped the old model and started from scratch xD
Either way, we did see Stella (Redesign) in the CG artwork of the game at E3 last year, it's safe to assume we'll have both of them in the game :3