Ok, Here we go.

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sapientia

SeeD A-Class
Sep 26, 2013
Heading to Florida, suckers. :p
Actually, I'm not too excited, looks like it's raining every day I'm there.
Anyone doing anything moderately interesting?

Wingly

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
As we are on a new forum and have a new thread I feel it as my responsibility to inform about the excellency of the movies Birdemic and Manos: The Hands of Fate.

Phoenix

Balamb Garden Freshman
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 28, 2013
Ahhh, classics, no doubt. Speaking of excellent movies, my local art theater is showing the Room on Halloween, complete with costume contest, and best "you're tearing me apart Lisa!" contest, all judged by Denny from the movie. It's going to be amazing (be jealous, W)

Wingly

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
Ahhh, classics, no doubt. Speaking of excellent movies, my local art theater is showing the Room on Halloween, complete with costume contest, and best "you're tearing me apart Lisa!" contest, all judged by Denny from the movie. It's going to be amazing (be jealous, W)
You're tearing me apart, Phoenix!

I recently rewatched those two movies. Got the Manos Live Rifftrax as part of my Kickstarter reward, and used my gift card to get the Live Birdemic one as well. And from here on out I'm going to call you Norman because you ruin everything. :( The like on your post was ironic. IRONIC, I SAY! (I hope you win the contest and become the best Tommy Wiseau since Tommy Wiseau)