Your favorite Video Game Music

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
You know as much as I do when you continue to play new games or old, you're bound to find some lovable music in those that you just can't get enough of.

I really found this soundtrack from Final Fantasy X so strong and emotional:

When listening to this as I play the game at Mt. Gagazet, I just get goosebumps.

May 26, 2014
Amazing world map theme from an incredibly underrated game. Seriously though, this game's entire soundtrack is golden. It's a shame the developer (Imageepoch) has never really made anything else like Arc Rise Fantasia. It's honestly one of my favorite RPGs in recent years.

Prince Naphtali

ShinRa SOLDIER
Dec 23, 2013
Chrono Cross OST, FFX-2 and Suikoden 2's OST are my favorite. Suikoden 2's Reminiscence, FFX-2's Yuna's Ballad, Real Emotion, 1000 Words and Morning Glow, and All of CC's OST are beyond spectacular for me.

Minion

Balamb Garden Freshman
UFFSite Veteran
Aug 27, 2014
I've always been a big fan of the Final Fantasy Orchestral and piano soundtracks.

I've been listening to a bunch of the Phoenix Wright soundtracks. Good stuff there, as well.

Jul 29, 2014
Miami
Though it's technically not 'video game music', Final Fantasy VII Advent Children's Promised Land is my personal fave.

There's just so much ethereal depth to this one piece, it almost sounds borderline frightening. While I'm a fan of the original FFVII soundtrack, (Tifa's theme always gets me) Advent Children's music shows to be more modern & dynamic, specifically Promised Land.

Shame on you, @Wazi the pa for forcing me to pick just one! :mad:

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
This is actually making me buy and play that Tales game right now....
Not only this piece is so beautiful, it reminds of me of the night theme in the city of Ul'dah, from XIV: A Realm Reborn, with more Piano and a little less string in it.
Which I might as well.....

This is really nice to hear it either in the game or when you look up at the night sky, wherever you're living. Especially the music bit around 1:58
Wow, what a lovely track! I really enjoyed it. :)

You might also like the battle themes in Tales of Legendia. This one plays on some important bosses.

May 26, 2014
Oh! Don't miss out! If you want to play something emotional, you should play Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.
Advent Children is the movie for those who wants to know what happens after the main game.

But out of the two, my best bet for you to try is Crisis Core.
Yeah, I always hear great things about Crisis Core and I hear Advent Children isn't half bad either.

So maybe I'll just play Dirge of Cerberus. :p