Your favorite Video Game Music

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
I don't know if you guys heard of this game, but this game was like a reboot to the Brave Fencer Musashi game and this game is freaking awesome to me.
On top of that, it has an eargasmic soundtrack. Why I say this? It's because Masashi Hamauzu composed it and it shows.

Literally this is one of the game series I want to see Square Enix to return to. It deserves it.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
For those are engulfed by the rage you gained after discovering about the Final Fantasy XV update..... Do not worry and relax your mind. Be at peace within your mind and body. Let the vision of your eyes rest and allow the hearing of your ears be entranced by this:

There is always hope. I believe.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Jeremy Soule did an amazing job on composing the music for the Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets game for the PS2. This is my favorite just because it just eases your mind so well.....

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
I've been going in and out of Guild Wars 2 and I realized my reason of going back to playing the game is it's achingly beautiful music.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
At the time this game had so much hyped when it first came to the SEGA Dreamcast. However, whether you've played it on the Dreamcast, Gamecube, PC or even on PS3/XB360, this game brings so much nostalgia to me and hopefully players who have played and loved Sonic Adventure. I unfortunately was not born in the Dreamcast era so I first played and finished the game the moment it was released on PC.

I just hope Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric is at least a good game.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
This has to be the most iconic Victory Fanfare out of the whole franchise. God, this is making want to play VII again..... In fact..... Yup, I'll be playing it once I'm done with KH 2.5 :chocowalk:
I gotta play FFIX though..... Hmmmmm...... I'll sort it out along the way.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
In preparation of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX, I'll just link one of the ost I loved so much from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep........ Which is also in Kingdom Hearts II.

Fleur

Knight of Death
Lately, I've noticed Susan Calloway's brilliant performance with FFXIV's theme song: Answers.

To have been there at the very eve of FFXIV 1.0 when the servers go down and the final Battle of Carteneau/Dalamud descends trailer with this song blaring in the background must have been one of the most memorable moments in gaming. Too bad I wasn't there.

Meanwhile, FFXI has a beautiful theme of its own in the form of Distant Worlds, from the Promathia expansion. I watch and listen to this video and I wish I could have been there to be part of the FFXI experience at its prime.