Your favorite Video Game Music

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

buddhafied

Sphere Hunter
Sep 30, 2013
Vancouver, BC
I feel like I'm like the FFXIV advocate around here... but someone gotta be that guy right? I obviously have many favourite OST from different games, for example:

Journey

But a lot of you who do not play FFXIV might not know it hosts some of the best soundtrack of the series! My favourite lately is this one:

FFXIV ARR: World of Darkness

Another favourite from not too long ago will be this one:

FFXIV ARR: Lost City Amdapor

Also this also remix of a call back score

FFXIV ARR: FFII Battle Remix

Last but not least, a piece of Nobou from before the calamity

FFXIV: Twilight over Thanalan

buddhafied

Sphere Hunter
Sep 30, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Come on, posting Journey's entire soundtrack should be considered cheating...
It's hard to pick from that soundtrack! It's a JOURNEY listening to the whole thing :D

Not in the game but at the same time present in it, my soul mealts and eyes can't stop crying
There's something I can not stand this version of the song. I think her vocal was great and all, but I simply can't stop cringing every time she sang "da ne", especially the "ne" part as it sounds more like "nei". To the point it's a distraction for me. I love her, as I love "Answers", but that particular word sounds just like how a non-Japanese speaker would say that word...

coffee-san

Sphere Hunter
Mar 18, 2015

Honestly... of all the Tales games I've played, Legendia definitely doesn't come close to being a favorite, but the OST is amazing.
Anything composed by Go Shiina is just gold.