Final Fantasy XV -Spoiler Discussion Thread-

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Don't quote me on this but I remember some people talking about it being near Cindy's truck. Perhaps inside the car.
I found the Moogle in her truck, now I'm just slaying Behemoth left and right to see if something is supposed to happen... I wonder how many times I have to do this.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
I guess Tonberry isn't a thing. The dungeon has morning light pouring in even at night, so... yeah =/
Mine wasn't like that, but I don't know where to look for him.

I've fought the Behemoth a few times... how many times do you think it will take? What am I even looking for...?! I hope this actually leads to something.

Leopold_Bloom

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 22, 2015
Okay, so I've become a bit obsessed with this artwork and made a picture with everything I had noticed (including a freaking vertical ship)
Love this analysis Bladerunner.

I noticed that Etro's left wing is a separate entity. There is a person cloaked in the wing facing upwards. This could be our Bahamut, or even Phoenix.

Last edited:

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
Eh... I'm not sure about that. Noctis is clearly in the middle of the picture as it is.
This guy is more like an ancient ancestor from some kind of prophecy that could also be a form of foreshadowing but it's not "clearly" our Noctis. He also has a beard. I know that you can see him as a "symbolic Noctis" though of course.

The picture I posted however has to be Noctis. It's clearly his unique hairstyle ( he also wears a suit like at the peaceagreement party btw.).

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
This guy is more like an ancient ancestor from some kind of prophecy that could also be a form of foreshadowing but it's not "clearly" our Noctis. He also has a beard. I know that you can see him as a "symbolic Noctis" though of course.

The picture I posted however has to be Noctis. It's clearly his unique hairstyle ( he also wears a suit like at the peaceagreement party btw.).
A what? I don't see any of this at all... I just see a dark blur.

What I want to know is what this says.

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
My monitor is just fine, I just don't see what you mean. Can you outline it maybe? I see what might be Noctis' hair but it's like those things where people see Jesus in toast and stuff honestly.
Uh.I'm pretty bad at this kind of stuff but I hope you can see it now.

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
That's right and if my theory is correct then
Noctis will see his own expiring soul ( as we can see in this artwork -> his death) in his dreams throughout the game. Well.. I think the term "nightmares" fits it better here .
The story is based on the Eddic poem "Baldr's Dream". I highly doubt it's a coincidence that Noctis has so much in common with Baldr. ;)

Last edited: