Versus XIII/FNC/XV development - Destroying the 10 year myth - Lots of reading

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Sorry I dont want to be redundant, I think ive said everything that needs to be said on the subject. Il move on to talk about new things.
I don't like blasting on people. I really don't and it's something I'd rather avoid.

But I've honestly lost track of the number of times you've said this, only to go back to repeating yourself again and again.

We all play games for fun, and participate in forums discussing said games for enjoyment, yes?

Criticisms are fine. Just don't forget the parts that make gaming fun too, like looking forward to the future content, funny in game moments, and positive speculation regarding story and updates.

Posting about things like this would be a good start.

NoctisX21

PSICOM Soldier
Dec 27, 2016
I don't like blasting on people. I really don't and it's something I'd rather avoid.

But I've honestly lost track of the number of times you've said this, only to go back to repeating yourself again and again.

We all play games for fun, and participate in forums discussing said games for enjoyment, yes?

Criticisms are fine. Just don't forget the parts that make gaming fun too, like looking forward to the future content, funny in game moments, and positive speculation regarding story and updates.

Posting about things like this would be a good start.
I saw some pictures about the upcoming 3 new dlc`s

Prompto is in an snowy region

Ignis Altissia

Gladio in a rocky area, if i find the pictures i will post them

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
The fight was removed after 2008 nomura said it was only a concept or something, there was an official interview with this ill see if I can find it.
"According to staff comments Stella would have been an integral part of the story of Final Fantasy Versus XIII and would have had a strong link to the Fabula Nova Crystallis mythos, though she ultimately had little screentime. Stella would have first met Noctis at the signing ceremony between Lucis and Niflheim, where a great deal of their connection would have been revealed. She was shown to reluctantly fight Noctis in a trailer, but it has been said the first trailers were conceptual and some elements, like the opposition of Stella and Noctis the streets Insomnia were no longer in Final Fantasy Versus XIII as of 2011., Her relationship with Noctis was to have been platonic rather than romantic. Rescuing her from danger, and learning of her role in the greater scheme of things would have been the central narrative arc of Final Fantasy Versus XIII."

is this statement that were you looking for? i saw this on neogaf, but the poster didnt provide a source; this makes sense since you don't see noctis x luna anymore in 2011 or 2013 trailers.

edit: so much for nomura's vision lol

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2014
"According to staff comments Stella would have been an integral part of the story of Final Fantasy Versus XIII and would have had a strong link to the Fabula Nova Crystallis mythos, though she ultimately had little screentime. Stella would have first met Noctis at the signing ceremony between Lucis and Niflheim, where a great deal of their connection would have been revealed. She was shown to reluctantly fight Noctis in a trailer, but it has been said the first trailers were conceptual and some elements, like the opposition of Stella and Noctis the streets Insomnia were no longer in Final Fantasy Versus XIII as of 2011., Her relationship with Noctis was to have been platonic rather than romantic. Rescuing her from danger, and learning of her role in the greater scheme of things would have been the central narrative arc of Final Fantasy Versus XIII."

is this statement that were you looking for? i saw this on neogaf, but the poster didnt provide a source; this makes sense since you don't see noctis x luna anymore in 2011 or 2013 trailers.

edit: so much for nomura's vision lol

So she was whatever trope you would call that type of narrative shorthand. she somehow sets up the overall blah blah blah. she a dasmal as well and i guess less characterized in the state of VS world

Last edited:

Bazztek

Keyblade Master
May 26, 2014
"i-if a g-game has cut content that means it's the s-same as no mans sky!?"

Really reaching there llazy77, so much so you literally had to reach to some random shitpost from neogaf instead of coming up with your own arguments. And I don't think anyone has ever denied there was cut content from XV so I'm not even sure what your point is.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Birth by Sleep might as well be KH equivilent to NMS if we define cut content like that, since they had a Jungle Book world in progress for it before it got removed...

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
"i-if a g-game has cut content that means it's the s-same as no mans sky!?"

Really reaching there llazy77, so much so you literally had to reach to some random shitpost from neogaf instead of coming up with your own arguments. And I don't think anyone has ever denied there was cut content from XV so I'm not even sure what your point is.
Just came across it on gaf and I couldnt pass up not posting it here

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
Ok FFXV is by no means No Man's Lie, that game shipped dramatically unfinished with a shit ton of broken promises, and expectations started from the developers themselves, with vague as hell wording, Tabata told it like it was, he said that the game starts out open world, then gets Linear, he said no character switching